Wow. You know how sometimes you can smell something and it takes you back somewhere in time? Like a memory you didn't even know you had? I just picked up a scent, not sure what it was-I can't describe it, but I had a flashback to being at my grandparent's farm house when I was little. It made me cry...at work...while I'm entering pleadings. The kind of cry that gives you a headache. What the hell is that about? I didn't see that coming. My grandparents both passed away while I was in high school. Now I'm stuck wishing I had more time with them. I'm not a religious girl and I'm not sure what I believe. I do hope there is a heaven (and I hope I get to go there-fingers crossed) so that I can see all of the people again that I miss. A lifetime isn't enough. And you can't hug memories. I feel like I'm forgetting things about them.
PS-I'm not having a bad day. I think it's good to think about the people you've lost. It's just sad.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment