Friday, January 28, 2005

A few things...

Woo hooooo! I'm going to George Strait tonight. Woo hooooo!


RW Update:

A friend overheard somebody say that the RW is going to be working at GSD&M. That's cool. Except some people from there were on the team that beat the shit out of us in softball. They were like the pros and we were like the Bad News Bears. I have a little problem with them, if you can't tell. They came down to the t-ball league so they could slaughter everyone else. They were borderline cheaters. Whatever. And now they get to work with the Real Worlders? I'm so jealous. I should say that I don't have a problem with GSD&M as a whole, just the softball team. I secretly wish I worked there, it's a badass company.

Also, somebody at my office (that I don't know) left me a message on my voicemail on my phone. It went something like this: "Hi, I'm so and so, and I haven't met you, but I think you might be my new best friend. I have a perfect view of the RW house. Everybody keeps telling me I'm tripping over the house and I'm glad to know you are too. We (a group of people I don't know) want to try and get in the house too. We need to be a big group and we need to be crunk all the time and then we'll hang out with them" or something like that. I was a little confused. Does everyone know how obsessed I am or what? I mean it's true, but how did she know? I already left her a message confirming the rumor and telling her "Hell yeah, I wanna be crunk!". We'll probably hang out this afternoon and watch the RW House.

Oh my-I just heard they're for sure filming and have been spotted walking by P.F. Chang's. I'm so taking a walk later.


One more thing, yesterday I saw the car that I hit in the parking garage. I had to do a double take because you can hardly even see it. The paint (my paint) was all buffed out and there wasn't even a dent. What the hell, lady? You want $350 for that? Now, I know it is my responsibility to pay for the damage-but COME ON! I've had rain do worse damage than that! Had it been my car someone else hit, I would have left it like that. But, we all know that my car is a big dent and scratch collection, don't we?




Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: