Do you see how I might need a new phone? Nokias are just so durable and easy to work once you've had one. The last Samsung I had just kept taking itself off of vibrate at the most inopportune times. Needless to say, I have a mound of Nokias and 1 Samsung piled up in the closet. I'm going to build a robot.
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Valued Customer
You'll be happy to know that T-Mobile and I have made amends (too bad I already filed that complaint with the BBB). They have given me a phone. It's no camera phone, but I can't afford to send the pictures anyway. Also,I really want a new digital camera. Just thought you should know. T-Mobile and I are all buddy-buddy again. At least for the next year. Did you know on most BBB websites there is a separate link for "Cell Phone Complaints"? Sad, huh? It's gotten that bad. I let my company coax me into staying because I figured that all the companies have their drawbacks. Plus, they seem to have better plans for what I need.
Old Phone
New Phone
Do you see how I might need a new phone? Nokias are just so durable and easy to work once you've had one. The last Samsung I had just kept taking itself off of vibrate at the most inopportune times. Needless to say, I have a mound of Nokias and 1 Samsung piled up in the closet. I'm going to build a robot.
Do you see how I might need a new phone? Nokias are just so durable and easy to work once you've had one. The last Samsung I had just kept taking itself off of vibrate at the most inopportune times. Needless to say, I have a mound of Nokias and 1 Samsung piled up in the closet. I'm going to build a robot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment