Ok. I worked out last night. I didn't want to do it. I did it anyway. I'm feeling much better about myself (and the jeans will come with time). Today is another slow day at work. Long day. I just went to Target and it wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought it would be. I expected to see frantic parking, shopping, list checking, and checking out. None of these things happened. I was in and out. And, I'm officially done with the shopping. Commence with the wrapping. Yeah for vacay! There is a rumor that we may be let out early this afternoon, but it could be just a rumor. God forbid they let us out on the 23rd. Last year we were expected to work all day on the 24th, but since NO ONE was in the office (especially the attorneys) we were let go at lunch. I know that some people don't even get Christmas off and that I shouldn't complain, but where is the love? This company makes millions of dollars, and a couple more days off isn't going to deflate the value of the dollar people! Any more that is. This morning I was seriously disappointed when I woke up that it wasn't a snow day. I wanted to build a snowman. And drink hot chocolate. Oh well. At least I took off next week.
Guess what? "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" is on!
Nice.
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment