This past weekend has been one party after another. I had a holiday party Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. I am still full and drunk.
Some random accounts of the parties:
If you want to see Rocky Mountain jeans worn by crack addicts (really-you can see all of their ribs), men with eye patches, faux lesbian dancing, and more Wranglers than you can shake a stick at, please visit Ropers in North Austin.
Thanks Angela and Amanda for a great party! Everyone had such a good time and I laughed so hard my stomach was on fire.
My company holiday party was fancy and fun. We played craps and danced to "Footloose". Oh yes we did! I didn't start drinking until about halfway through, as to avoid being sooooo wasted, but I sucked 'em down like water. Luckily, drunk Lacey was postponed until the very end of the party. Then we moved to the club next door, where it is more appropriate to be drunk, and saw one of our attorneys (he is a big, goofy, white guy that never talks and walks with his head down in the halls) dancing to some hip hop and totally hitting on this cute, young thing. It was great. All I could say was- Oh. My. God. And I actually won a door prize at the party-a Simon gift certificate. Yeah!!!!
I went to Angela's party with her last night. It was great food and very nice people. It's so nice to meet new people and be welcomed so openly. There I was told that I have a very exotic look (I really don't, I think it was my eyeliner). I am such a white girl it isn't funny. I found these comments very interesting and obsessed about it all night. For the party, I parked under some trees downtown, and didn't think anything of it. By the time the party was over my car had so much bird shit on it that I was embarrassed to drive it. I had to get a little car wash on the way home.
It was a great weekend and thank the lord that this week is short. In one week from tomorrow I'll be in Phila!
Monday, December 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment