Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Where is this fall weather I hear so much about?

It's still hot damnit. I'm ready for winter already. Speaking of fall, I'm in charge of the "Pumpkin Decorating Contest" at my work. Note decorating instead of carving-as carving would be too messy. This is a big job because our firm has over 300 employees in our Austin office. This is a big deal for me because two weeks ago I got a new position at my work, not a raise, but a new position with more work. Not a raise, but a new title. I'm not bitter at all. Anyway, with this new position comes new responsibility like contests, party and seminar planning and rsvp'ing, updating client and employee info.-way better than my old job, not to mention something to actually do with my degree. So I am happier at work-if that's really possible. I still don't like working for the man, but a girl's gotta make a living.

No comments: